Hello Martin!

[...]
The cronjob is "var/cron/unlock".

And how does my System know about it? There was no instruction in the /opt/OpenTRS/INSTALLATION to move it to my cronjobs directory or file or whatever. Whether root nor infosys nor otrs have this job, displaying it by

crontab -u username -l

Ok. That's correct. I added it to the INSTALL file. Thanks.
PS: Use $OTRS_HOME/bin/Cron.sh {start|stop|restart} (as OTRS user) to
start/stop this cronjobs from var/cron/*. The SuSE and Red Hat rc-script is doing this automatically.
I did that, but the probelm wasn't solved. I fixed a Syntax Error in my additions and the problem wasn't solved.

server:/opt/OpenTRS$ bin/UnlockTickets.pl --timeout

returns

UnlockTickets.pl <Revision 1.4> - unlock tickets
Copyright (c) 2002 Martin Edenhofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unlock old tickets:
(in cleanup) Can't call method "disconnect" on an undefined value at /opt/OpenTRS/bin/..//Kernel/System/DB.pm line 93 during global destruction.

and no tickets are unlocked. Perhaps I've got a problem escaping the @ in the history-entry but i don't see this blocking the whole unlock process.

[...]
HistoryComment => "Sent lock timeout notification to '$UserData{UserEmail}','info\@domainname.com'.",
[...]

Is there any other way of debugging? Could i send the return of cronjobs call to a file? Perhaps by replacing

>> /dev/null

?

Is there a way to check if the crownjobs are run properly?

It would be great, if you could give me some hints...

Greetings
Hannes Lau