From: Martin Edenhofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [otrs] More: RC1.0/Suse 8.1 Install Problem
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:47:40 +0100

Hi Alan,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:59:38AM -0500, Alan Yorinks wrote:
> In addition to my original message below, when I do the rcapache I get the
> following:
>
> linux:/home/afy/tmp # rcapache restart
> Shutting down httpd
> done
> Starting httpd [ Mailman PERL PHP4]/usr/sbin/rcapache: line 206: 9114
> Segmentation fault $HTTPD_BIN $INET6 -t -f /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
> $MODULES >> /var/log/httpd/rcapache.log 2>&1
>
> Syntax OK
> failed
>
> Any Ideas on this and the problem restated below. I am sure I must be doing
> something wrong. I did do the SuSEConfig first.
> [...]

I think this is my mistake. I added to /opt/otrs/scripts/apache-httpd.include.conf
a Perlrequire line. I think this is the wrong place. Change it to:

[...]
# load all otrs modules
#Perlrequire /opt/otrs/scripts/apache-perl-startup.pl
[...]

restart the webserver and it should work. I fix it for RC2.

> Thanks,
> Alan Yorinks

Martin

--