Hello,

we are using OTRS in an environment, where a call center gets all calls
first and tries to give the calls to the right employee. If that employee
is not reachable, a ticket is opened containing the facts about the
caller. Not it would be very useful, if the call center could see in OTRS,
whether the specific employee is reachable or not, and when not, where he
is. So the call center can give information to the caller like "... is
reachable again at 3pm" or so. Is it possible to build in such a feature
in OTRS? If not, we have to program that for ourselves, but I think, its
good for others too.

Bye,

Andreas Haase
EastLink GmbH
--
--------------- professional INTERNET services --------------

EastLink GmbH  - Augustusburger Strasse 1  - D-09111 Chemnitz
voice: +49-180-5432060  fax: +49-371-4320626  www.eastlink.de