Hi there on the list.

I searched the documentation and the list but didn't
find something equal..

What exactly is with the "From" field in the "PhoneView"
(if I enter a new ticket).
The only thing I always get ifs "RFC.." or "invalid MX". In the meanwhile
I tried to stop this MX in Config.pm by
setting it to "0" but it did not work, so I tried the
"installer.pl" but it was in "Secure Mode" Also it did
not work to set this to "0".

What is the need of the "From" field if I have a
customer number and is it somehow possible to set this
to a default? Or let it added a default automatically?

In this, it would be nice to cut of this "default add"
away from the CustomerID if the Customer adds himself
over the webinterface.

OTRS 1.0.0 RC 2
SuSE Linux 7.3 Sparc
By the way: the RPMs are not arch-independent and need to be
installed with --noarch. It should work with "BuildArchitectures: noarch
" in the header of the specfile.

I tried to make a new style and for this I wanted, that the DTL
identifies itself with its name, so I let sed add a line
"<h1>filname.dtl</h1>" at the beginning of each dtl file.But than
OTRS couldn't read its dtl. If I added this line by hand in an
editor it worked. Do I need to do it now all by hand or is there
something like a "DTL-Debug" config switch in the Config?

Last but not least, a happy new year to you all, even if it is a
little bit late.
Greetings to all I know.

thorsten

--
Tech-Support         __                       Thorsten Wandersmann
Philips SC          |  \            _   _     Phone: +49-911-2001-1220
                    |    |_| | | | |_/ \      SERI:  tcmc_twm@tcmcn1
Stromerstr. 5-7     |    | | | | | |   _\     email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
90443 Nuremberg  S_E_M_I_C_O_N_D_U_C_T_O_R_S  *** Sametime enabled ***