Hi all,

I've recently installed OTRS and absolutely have fallen in love with it. It
took a bit of time getting it to work across two su_exec domains, but it's
finally operating and handling a good deal of our e-mail traffic.

I do have two questions though.

Is it possible to create a new ticket and send an e-mail to a user without
them e-mailing or submitting a ticket first in such a way that when they
reply it will be added to that newly created ticket? I don't see this
functionality. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, occasionally we have more than one ticket that need to be merged. Is
this possible?

Many thanks for such a great project!

Best wishes,
Paul