Hi Andre,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 12:23:18PM -0500, Andre Fortin wrote:
> It finds the message each time, and says 'Ticket Created' just as it would
> for a normal new message.. The only difference is that when I run it from
> the command line, it always finds those messages and creates a ticket for
> each one.  In fact, it's doing it right now:
>
> bash-2.05b$ ./PostMasterPOP3.pl
> [...]
> This is the same message(copied pasted and then modified to protect from
> address scavengers :) ), and it keeps importing it into the queue over and
> over.  I'm using Qmail's Maildir, so I could technically run a cron to
> remove everything from Maildir/cur every minute, but that seems ugly and I
> think the bug should be fixed rather than just covered up..

Jepp, the bug should be fixed. .)

I commited a new bin/PostMasterPOP3.pl
(http://otrs.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/otrs/bin/PostMasterPOP3.pl?rev=1.7&content-type=text/plain)
 with more debug options.

Can you download it and execute it with "./PostMasterPOP3.pl -d 1".

It would be nice if you create a bugreport on http://bugs.otrs.org/ with
the new output. Then the bug is documented and will be fixed soon. :)

Thanks!

> Andre

  Martin

--