Martin i find the line 26 off CGI.pm c

# HARD-CODED LOCATION FOR FILE UPLOAD TEMPORARY FILES.
# UNCOMMENT THIS ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
# $CGITempFile::TMPDIRECTORY = '/usr/tmp';

I uncomment it and change to /tmp to /var/tmp to /opt/otrs/var/tmp but nothing
work

I get the same error, I using OTRS 1.1.1, FS Storage i even change de
Default.pm to support mails bigger than 10 Mb.

My installation supports 10 user's (agents) working on 6 master queue and 8
sub queue for orden and avoid confusion and work duplication.

All other funtions work great, many thanks for this excellent piece off
software and solution. (Prompyme is a Small Bussiness Promotion agencie of
the peruvian goverment)

Hernan