Hi Thau,

I do not have a ready-to-run solution for you but the first file that you will need to take a look at is bin/mkStats.pl. This is the cron job that generates the actual statistics on

a daily (nightly) basis. Increasing the y-axis is the easy part as mkStats.pl provides a command-line option for that (-y).

Modifying the statistics themselves is a different issue. mkStats shows the actions performed on all tickets while you want state information. Shouldn’t be

too difficult though as this information is shown at the top of the statistics page. Have a look in Kernel::Modules::SystemStats and Kernel::Output::HTML::System

on how this is done. They create the actual statistics page.

You need to write your own routines to get the status information and format them into a nice graph (using mkStats.pl as a lead) but you need to think about what

type of graph you want as the sort of information you want is more static than what is currently shown by OTRS. Hopefully someone in the community

has already done this. If you want to take up the challenge yourself please do not hesitate to ask, I will see what I can do for you. I need these types of graphs myself

but I did not plan to do it on short notice (maybe this will speed it up  J…)

Good luck,

Tom