Hello!

I'm using OTRS 1.2.3
Thank you for this great product!

While using it, I discovered some features , that are not present in OTRS (or
may be I don't know how to activate them) but that can make work with OTRS
more effective and comfortable to many users. Let me explain them:

1) it'll be better to have a possibility to store contact phone numbers for
every customer user

2) As I know it is effective to use the customer_ID field as customer's
organization identifier. May be it's possible to make separate table for
organizations and so to make a customer_ID field on the customer properties
page a combo-box with the list of stored organizations?

3) Imagine such a situation: an agent gets a phone call from our customer
which is not in DB yet (it's impossible to put all our customers to DB at one
time). AFAIK an agent should put that customer to DB first, and besides all
it's necessary to inquire his e-mail even if it never be used in future. What
can you advice me to simplify this step (adding a customer to DB while he/she
on the phone) and so to make it appreciably faster?

Thank you in advance!

With respect,
Andrej Bazovkin