Andrej Bazovkin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Wednesday 26 May 2004 16:39, Teodor Georgiev wrote:
>
>> Login as agent and see on the "Phone View" (or whatever it is) menu.
>> By using it, your agent can generate tickets on customer's behalf as
>> he has received a call from them :)))
>
> The problem is in that fact, that there are some agents that act as
> customers to other agents. So they need to generate tickets not on
> customer's behalf, but on behalf of themselves, and this is
> impossible via this way.

 When I want to place a ticket from myself as the customer, I just
 create the ticket in phone view and put that is from myself (my email
 address).  My email then receives notifications and everything else
 just as if I were a customer.  If I log into the customer
 self-service page, all my tickets show up just as if I were a
 customer.

Tyler