On Friday, May 28, 2004 11:08 AM
Andrej Bazovkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When our agents try to login on customer login page with their own
> login/password the login fails (when trying to initiate password
> recovery "no such user" is reported). Did you create two separate
> accounts for each agent: as an agent and as a customer?

You're missing this:

    # AgentCanBeCustomer
    # (use this if an agent can also be a customer via the agent
interface)
    $Self->{AgentCanBeCustomer} = 1;

It defaults to 0 in Defaults.pm. Or it may be you're completely missing
a proper Customer::AuthModule setting in Config.pm. Re-read Defaults.pm
then.

hth,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388