On Thursday, September 09, 2004 8:47 AM
Robert L Mathews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For what it's worth, I submitted a patch in Bugzilla that makes
> TicketDivider work everywhere and cleans up lots of other things
> related to e-mail "Subject" handling:

Grrreat! I've given it a try:

# patch -p0 <patches/TicketDivider.patch
patching file Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentBounce.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentCompose.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentEmail.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentForward.pm
Hunk #1 succeeded at 15 with fuzz 1.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 165 (offset -6 lines).
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentPhone.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentStatusView.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentUtilities.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/AgentZoom.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketOverView.pm
patching file Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketSearch.pm
patching file Kernel/System/EmailSubject.pm
patching file Kernel/System/Ticket/Article.pm
Hunk #1 succeeded at 15 with fuzz 1.
patching file Kernel/System/Ticket/Number/AutoIncrement.pm
patching file Kernel/System/Ticket/Number/Date.pm
patching file Kernel/System/Ticket/Number/DateChecksum.pm
patching file Kernel/System/Ticket/Number/Random.pm

This is against an up-to-date CVS rel-1_3.

Works ok.

With kind regards,

Robert Kehl

--
Die Breite an der Spitze ist dichter geworden.
Berti Vogts