Dear List,

I was wondering whether OTRS has the possibility to have the ticket-id/ticket number
in the
body of the email instead of in the subject.
Perhaps someone created a module for this already, which could save me some time
hacking up the code or looking for alternatives.

I guess this feature might be interesting for other people as well,
for your customers would feel less treated as a number in some
'fully automatic' response system.
The use of a ticket system would be more invisible for the outside world, if you
decide to
use the email only feature.

Ofcourse this might give some scalability issues in larger environments, because the
whole body
would have to be scanned, instead of just the subject.

regards,

Reijer