From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 November 2004 10:15
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: RE: [otrs] can't open my locked tickets queue

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb am 18.11.2004 10:51:12:

> There appears to be 8 tickets in her locked queue ie there is a [8]
> next to locked tickets.

thats in the upper right corner? (im using the german version and have never seen the english one, in german this is called "own tickets")
have you tried 2 unlock the tickets manually in the database. all needed things must be in the unlock script. or querying them by sql directly to have a closer look at them?

Li

> If she tries to open her queue then the system just sits there
> apparently trying to open them, the status bar at the bottom of
> Internet Explorer starts to move then stays still nothing happens!

microsoft is really abit talkactive aren't they?
;-)

Li