From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:12 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Question About Vhosts and Email.

Hey all, quick q....

I've got my otrs address set up as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
for all emails, but my FQDN in Config.pm is
"support.gushi.org" (because that's my web url for OTRS,
prime.gushi.org is the actual server)

Basically what happens is I get tickets coming from
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and when I reply, they bounce.  My
pop3 postmaster address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Where do I change the address for the notification master?

If it's FQDN, how do I change this so that the web-url in all
the tickets is still "support.gushi.org"

-Dan Mahoney

--

"It's three o'clock in the morning.  It's too late for
'oops'.  After Locate Updates, don't even go there."

-Paul Baecker
  January 3, 2k
  Indeed, sometime after 3AM