I installed otrs on one of my old computers with the win32 installer package, it seems like a nice setup.  I’m wondering if I can set it up on a shared hosted server.  I’m looking at iPowerWeb.  It supports cronjobs, mysql, perl, php, all kinds of other scripts, has a mail server, etc.  I won’t have access to a command line, though.  The server runs some form of BSD.  Here’s a more detailed list:  http://www.ipowerweb.com/products/webhosting/index.html  I’ve set up php/sql mailing lists managers and databases before, but otrs seems to be a more difficult install than those.  Anyone have any thoughts or advice?