Title: RE: [otrs] Email configuration questions

I agree that it is entirely based on your needs. We have 4 different business units, each assigned an email address that dispatches to a specific queue where an approving authority is notified of queue objects awaiting their "approval".

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dehnert James Sr
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:11 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Email configuration questions

I'd say thats up to you.  We don't have too much volume so all mail
comes to 1 address and we dispatch it from there.

I suppose you could set up a number of addresses and have support
requests go right to a specific queue, but your end users will need
to know what to send to where.

Volume would dictate I think