Hi,

Yesterday we’ve created with our ticket number 19000. Adding this to our system id (that I wrongly choose as 10), we have a ticket numbers like 1019000.

I would like to reset this number every year, so what I would like to know is:

-          if I change the number in TicketCounter.log do the ticket numbering restart ?

-          Is there any implication to this ? Does otrs stops working correctly? What happens if a user reply to a ticket number that exists twice in the database?

Thanks,

 Duarte Cordeiro