James: As far as I understand, that's left intentionally vague, so it is to be whatever your organization feels comfortable with.

In my organization we use hours, since much of what we do are long and involved processes. In a front-line phone helpdesk, perhaps minutes is better.

For a network rollout team, days would even be reasonable work units on a large project.

James Marcinek wrote:

What is the measurment of the 'work units', minutes? So far that's what I've
been using it for but I'd feel better if I knew from someone who's more
experienced with it.

Thanks,

James