Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Matt M.
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. November 2005 11:21
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [otrs] Re: OTRS Badly Requires a Forum, Does It Not??

I prefer a mailing list or a newsgroup to a forum. A forum application
definitely requires more work, and is web-based. I prefer an email
interface. The only complaint I have is that the lists are not
searchable, without downloading the entire archive and doing a text search.

Now, does anyone have any advice on my post about my DB error using
mod_perl2? Is there any documentation on using mod_perl2? The
README.webserver mentions to include a different script, but... please
help. I am hoping that switching to mod_perl will increase performance,
and I will try the other suggestions in the docs for otrs and DB
optimisation. OTRS is eating at least 75% of my CPU on every request
(according to top.) Of course I am only running a P2 450 w/ 512 but it
is slooooooww. Just get me past this DB error, and I can convince the
bosses to upgrade.

--
Matt M.