Shawn Holland a écrit :

As per the Documentation

http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/x175.html

"...If you use MySQL you have the advantage that you can configure your database and some system settings during the installation through a web front-end...."

Very big thanks to you but... MySQL don't have constraint like foreign key (not everytime).

My question would be more:
- Is OTRS is primary focused on MySQL or PostgreSQL or twice?
- Which databases backends was the first supported?
- Which is the most used?
- Is there a recommended database back-end bitween MySQL and PostgreSQL?

My preference goes to PostgreSQL. I'm trying to feel if OTRS would run like (or better) than with MySQL.

I would suggest to read through the documentation completely. Its not long but it can answer a lot of questions that you may have.

I'm sorry sorry sorry (one hundred time repeated :))

Regards,

Shawn Holland

Florent,