Thanks, I hope someone else has had success installing w/o admin privs and can pass on a tip or two.

I wonder, for example, if it is hopeless to expect either mysql or apache to install successfully without having admin privs.  If the answer is negative, guess I'll have to abandon the whole effort.

I'm guessing that perl and otrs itself might have fewer issues installing, but what do I know about Win?  :-{