Hi Oliver,

Oliver Buckie schrieb:
Is this right what I am doing? Another clarification issue - I did lots of this
"TicketFreeKey..." customisation through my browser (in Admin, System,
SysConfig, ...). is it true that I need to do it here as well as manually editing my
Config.pm and relevant .dtl files? Ibrahim, you didn't mention either SysConfig or the
Config.pm file - are theses stages not required then, simply change the relevent .dtl
files?

See
http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/c1179.html#directories-and-configfiles

Shortly said: The Config.pm overrides the Sysconfig-Websetup.

Bye, Alex