As far as I am aware, the module that you are looking for a zip file for has
been integrated into the latest releases.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BALAN, Daniel
Sent: 27 January 2006 13:11
To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.org'
Subject: RE: [otrs] OTRS statistics

I am interested in this too.

Daniel

Danie
> Theron
> Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 10:09 AM
> To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
> Subject: RE: [otrs] OTRS statistics
>
> Hi Edgar ,
>
> I was searching for statistic related questions on the mailing list
> and
came across
> your contribution , unfortunately the zip file was not present.
>
> Could you possibly send me the zip file , I would really like to have
look at it.

> >Dear all,
>
> During the greater part of this year I've been developing a statistics
> module for OTRS (and Hostnet). Attached you'll find a zip file with
> the final result. See the README file within for further installation
> details, requirements, etc. etc.
>
> The script is able to produce the following ticket statistics,
> aggregated on a per-day or per-week basis, between specified dates and
> in specified queues. The output can be selected as well; graphs, CSV
> and HTML (tables) are supported. Maybe it'll be of use to some of you ;-) .
>
> - Number of new tickets (total/calls/e-mails)
> - Workload (number of calls, in- and outgoing e-mails)
>
> efficiency:
> - E-mail time calculations:
>    Open time
>    Reply time
>    Resolution time
>
> efficacy:
> - Average number of follow-ups/replies per ticket
> - Number of first time fixes
>

> Best regards (and happy holidays),
>
> Edgar Meij
>
> Hostnet BV
> Singel 106
> 1015 AD Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
>
> helpdesk website:   http://www.hostnet.nl/helpdesk
> helpdesk    :   E-mail Protected
> tel         :   020 // 7500 811
> fax         :   020 // 7500 825
> sales         :   E-mail Protected
> administratie    :   E-mail Protected

Finalist - Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2006

Best Online Service

Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency

Finalist - Best National Recruitment Agency Website Award - National
Online Recruitment Awards 2006

Voted as one of The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2005

Winner - The Best Innovator Award - Britain's most innovative small to
medium business  -  ATKearney and The Business 2004

www.edenbrown.com/awardwinning for more information on our award winning
success

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited. Please address any enquiries regarding this notice to:-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

by MailMarshal for the presence of computer viruses.
Eden Brown Ltd, 222 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4QD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7 422 7300
http://www.edenbrown.com
This email was scanned by Postini, the leading provider in Managed Email
Security.  If you have received this email and/or have any questions you can
contact the Grove Group on +44 (0) 870 224 0432 or visit our website
www.groveis.com