So I am to assume it's the standard Stats output that appears on the 'Stats'
link?

OK , to my next question , Is it possible to integrate the Stats page into the
Agent Frontend (like total tickets open , by agent etc)? I'm not much of a
coder/scripter so not really sure where to start looking (but eager to learn :).

Our other helpdesk is running request tracker 3.4.5 , and I would really like
to convince the powers that be that OTRS is the better option , hence the Stats
questions (and I'm sure many more to come :P )

Many thanks in advance! Hopefully with your help I can get OTRS to replace RT :P