Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

> > 3) the customer front end is too complex (believe me) to be used by our
> customers.
>
> I really believe you!
>
> > We're planning to change to a NNM solution but I think OTRS is in the
> correct path. Talking about customer users, I don't know where the
> developers are aiming to, but if they intend to have a large audience,
> think that we can't tell users that they need to choose a email, a queue,
> or something different than [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get their request
> going.
>
> What are the reasons for changing. The missing features you mentioned?

Well, I think its not fare for OTRS no compare it with very expensive software,
mainly because they're on different mature levels.
For example, NNM has voice integration with Cisco IP Telephony (IPCC) which
will allows us to get some info automatically to the application (customer
called at time X, customer data, etc); Also, integration with enventory
software like Microsoft SMS, will allow us to see on the fly the software and
hardware the customer uses, change software from within NNM, etc.
Meaning, that NNM is not only a trouble ticketing system, but a system that
integrates with a multitude of platforms that work together to allow us to have
a better view of our network and customers. I believe that OTRS is in the right
track. And allowed me to understand what a ticketing system must have, to get
me on the right track and look for specific needs when analysing broader
products.

Duarte Cordeiro