hi,

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 14:44 +0000, Duarte Cordeiro wrote:
> You have 2 different options:
>
>  1) Use freekey[1..8]/freetext[1..8]

There are only 4 freekeys shown in a default install of OTRS 2.0 and
they can only be added after a ticket is created. My requirement is to
populate fields upon creation of the phone ticket.

>  2) Add this info to the customer table
>
> I suggest the 2nd, but it always depends on the setup.

Exactly. This is what I want. Any pointers on how to do that? I need to
make sure that the added fields are consistent with the whole OTRS
design as well.

Regards

--
ZA