Hello all, I am running OTRS version 2.0.4 on a SuSE 10.0 box.
I would like to include the full customer email in the en:Agent::NewTicket notification. I see where the notification references the OTRS_CUSTOMER_EMAIL[16] tag. In going through list archives, one suggestion I came across was to replace that tag with OTRS_CUSTOMER_EMAIL. However, doing that places the literal string OTRS_CUSTOMER_EMAIL in the notification instead of the full customer email. Is this bug and if so, does anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mobeen Azhar
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
**PC.Solutions.Net**
http://www.pcsn.net <http://www.pcsn.net/>
Voice: 281-880-0738, Fax: 281-587-0844
HP Partner, IBM Business Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, Multitech Optimum Reseller, WYSE Authorized Winterm Partner