Hallo subscribers,

We're using OTRS for our tickets, but another OSS CRM System to manage
our customers. We have several companies in our CRM with multiple contact persons.
In OTRS, we want that every company has one customer account, so that every
mail written by one of the several contact persons for this company, gets automatically
related to the company's customer account in OTRS.

The doc's say that i should use groups, but i'm not really sure, wether this is the right approach, because it seems, that the group feature is solely an admin thing. So now
normal OTRS user can manage groups.

Is it possible, that if an unrecognized email comes in, the OTRS user can attach this
email to a group, without having admin rights?

We want to use this feature, so we can relate our customer accounts from the CRM
System with the customers from OTRS.

Thanks in advance
Regards Benjamin