Indeed, I can change Customer-user's theme in the
admin part section "Customer Users".Expect, I 'm using
LDAP Backend and I can't update data.

I can change directly in the Postgresql table
"Customer_Preferences" by sql script.

This manner is so irritating. So, I'd like to update
data from postgresql even if I use LDAP via the
interface.

does anyone have solution ??

(http://xxx.xx.xx.xx/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentPreferences)

> > Consequently, I have a new theme when I am in the
> > Login   page (CustomerLogin.dtl). However, when I
> am
> > in customer page (CustomerStatusView.dtl), I don't
> > have the new theme, I have the "standard" theme.
> >
> > I don't understand !!
> >
> > Can you help me ?
> > (I'd like to use a new theme for any customer)
> >

> >         Tojo Randrianaivojaona
> > 18, rue Fouré
> > c.319
> > 44 000 NANTES
> > Tel: 06 33 56 94 84
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo!
> Messenger ! Découvez les
> > tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et
> l'international.
> > Téléchargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com
> > Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
> > => http://www.otrs.de/
> Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
> => http://www.otrs.de/

        Tojo Randrianaivojaona
18, rue Fouré
c.319