Please help.  If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong!  I had to
reinstall OTRS 2.04 on a windows 2003 box.  It crashed a few days ago...we
still don't know why...maybe 3 admin users in at once..not sure.  Now we
reintalled and setup all groups, users, roles, queues.  Emails are
setup..etc.  If we send in a help ticket, it doesn't seem to come in to
the correct queue...sometimes it ends up in the raw queue. Very
Frustrated!  Thanks in advance for any help.

Brigitte Calderwood
LESD 79