Hello Shawn,
thanks for your reply.
I had realized already, that the FAQ is a module now and installed it.
What I didn't know is that I have to avtivate sth in the SysConfig.
I can't find the switch you're talking about.
In the Ticket-section I can't find the Core::Object entry.
There are only
Core::ArticleFreeText
Core::LinkObject
Core::PostMaster