Super JOB!!!!

I think that we are on the right road. I noticed that the problem with the
linking of the FAQ module to the ticket does not work in the same fashion.  The
linking proceedure does not take any changes made in the
$HOME/otrs/Kernel/LinkObject/Ticket.pm

Here is the link that will be built when the call to the FAQ module is made
from the TICKET Module.

> Concerning linking FAQs with Tickets, I haven't found the
> right file yet.

In $HOME/otrs/Kernel/LinkObject/Ticket.pm, the following segement should be
called by the FAQ module when linking a Ticket.

        Text => 'T:'.$Ticket{TicketNumber},
        Number => $Ticket{TicketNumber},
        ID => $Param{ID},
        Object => 'Ticket',
        FrontendDest => "Action=AgentTicketZoom&TicketID=",

This does not happen.  I can put in "FrontendDest" what I like it only affects
the Ticket Link in the Ticket area of OTRS.  It must be then a false
interpretation of the Ticket Object on the side of FAQ Module.

I will definitely be combing the *.pm files, and hope we find a solution for us
and the community.

Shawn