Hello,

Is DATE NumberGenerator generates Ticket number from current
date (YearMonthDay) + SystemID + Counter and the Counter is reseted to 0 every
day or Counter just increments day by day?

Is SystemID may be null ?

I understand that in Autoincrement generator counter must not be reseted but in
Date NumberGenerator may be reseted for example every day or not ?

I wonder about to have short as possible Ticket number and the best ticket
identifier at once.

Is there anybody encounterd such problems and will share with his experiences?

Tom