Hi,

currently I'm facing two problems in otrs-2.1.7:

1. I'd like to define the "Time units (work units)" field, when editing a
ticket/note as an obligatory field, so that you're forced entering a value in
this field.
If possible, I'd like to be able restricting this to specific queues or
customers.
Any ideas how this could be done?

2. When adding attachments (i.e. Cisco Configuration dump, GnuPG Public Key
file) to a ticket, the attachment isn't added. Instead, "*invalid" is
displayed. How can I disable the MIME check completely? I think I don't need
this feature at all.

Thank you!

Regards, Elias P.