Hi everyone.

The company I work for started to use OTRS a few days ago, and I'm in
charge of setting the system up. I'll be the main contact for our users, so
it seems natural to let me configure the tool I'll be working with. I'm
still an OTRS newbie, but I can get what I need to work so far.

So far, I have configured most of the things I need : queues, users,
whatever. However, I have a bit of a problem with the customer web
interface. It's working normaly, no problem with that, but it still reads
"company name", "logo", etc. It does work, but it doesn't look professional
for our users to log on on a screen that reads "company name" instead of
the actual company name.

The problem is, I have no idea how to change this. I've read the admin
manual toroughly, but couldn't find anything related to changing the
appearance of the customer interface. I tried to search by keywords in the
sys admin panel, but couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't use the good
keywords, but I tried several (web, customer, interface, etc.).

I would be very grateful if someone could give me a hint about how to
proceed. I'm running out of ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Ulrick.