Does this list have things like query of faq's archived somewhere?

I have been trying to run a query that shows me how man hours a certain user has put in per week for billing, but so far I can't seem to get what i want out with the tools. I'm sure a straight sql query would b better, but I'm pretty new at sql myself.

This kind of issue seems to me like one that may have been asked before. Of not, does anyone know what that query would look like?

Thanks,
    Zeke

--
James "Zeke" Dehnert