I know I know I'm the only person in the world that uses tabs....
come-on, someone out there has to have a ingenious solution to this that
I'm not seeing

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dave Wojciechowski
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 2:07 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: [otrs] Using Tabed browser & Next Page

We like to use tabs, the only downside of tabs is that you don't know
where your going to end up after clicking save or back.  OTRS is
tracking the last page you where at based off a db entry, the problem
that we run in to is that if we open multi tabs we could be working on a
ticket for one customer enter a note click save and be on a totally
different ticket.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks

I'm Wojo