Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: maandag 18 juni 2007 12:52
Aan: OTRS List
Onderwerp: [otrs] Grabbing Default Reply Address from Email?

Hi Guys,

Another question after the last couple, which were very nicely solved
and made
life much easier for us.

At the moment we have a support form that sends us emails from an email
address.
and in this form which is turned into an email it lists a customers
email
address.

Is there any way of getting OTRS to look at the email content, and take
the
value of this part of the mail:

CUSTOMER EMAIL ADDRESS:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And change the default reply to address to include this rather than the
webform@
address?

Thanks

Justin