OK,
thanks for your explanation, now I think I understand

Gabriele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Scholler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [otrs] Statistic extensions (considering TimeWorkingHours)

Hi Gabriele,

Gabriele D'Andrea schrieb:
Hi Alex,
I'm sorry to bother you once again.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly your stats mean:
I guess they report every state change to a given state:

i.e.: I'm interested in knowing the time needed to close a ticket, so I created a new State_Changes_Specific report, which shows all "closed succesfully" tickets.

This is not the purpose of my statistic.
As a mentioned some mails before: I think ticket-closure is cannot be a singulare moment - one ticket can be reopened and closed once again later. So I did not write a stat for measuring duration till ticket-closure. Of course, one could write a statistic for measuring duration from ticket-creation to latest ticket-closure. But the results are not static and are changed if a ticket is reopened.

That's the report generated in a test environment

State_Changes_Specific 2007-05 closed successful stampato da Admin OTRS ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 18/06/2007 06:53:11
     next state  Ticket#  Customer#  24hdiff  Servicediff
     pending reminder  2007051710000035 FATER  0.01 0.02
     open 2007051710000035 FATER 0.02 0.03
     open 2007051510000128 ecohmedia 0.03 0.03
     open 2007051610000055  0.10 0,10
     open 2007051610000055  17.33 6.93

What I realised, is that each row represents a ticket closing, right?

What I can't understand very well, is:
- next state: what does it exactly mean? maybe the previous state before the closing? - 24hdiff & Servicediff: what time interval does it refer to? and in what time unit?days?

You have to select a month (m) and a state (s).
You then receive all state-changes that occured within the month m and ended the state s of a ticket.
The data returned shows, among others:
* the "next state" of the ticket
* the duration of the state s, calculated
 - with 24h-base (Diff_24h)
 - just within the service-hours (Diff_Service)
The values represent hours.

Thank you for your patience :P

Gabriele

Bye, Alex