From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gerhard Weber
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:50 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Admin-Area for agents not in admin group

Hi,

I noticed that an agent who is not in the admin group gets the complete
Admin-Area block when clicking on Company (Action=AdminCustomerCompany)
or Customer (Action=AdminCustomerUser).
The Admin-Area includes all the admin links for "Users & Groups &
Roles", "Queue & Responses", "System" and "Misc".
The agent is only in the user group with all rights (ro, move_into,
create, owner, priority, rw).

The agent is not allowed to actally perform any of the Actions in the
Admin-Area ("No Permission to use this frontend module!"), but the links
are there.

Is this a bug? Or a feature? Can I get rid of this by some Config option
or else?

Thanks,
gerhard