In the customer.pl , how can I change the LOGO and COMPANY NAME ??

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele D'Andrea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 5:58 PM
To: Munawar Zeeshan
Subject: Re: [otrs] EMail notificatin

> Yes, I did the same thing. Out of my 8 users 2 of my users are getting
> notifications by this way while others aren’t. While I am able to send
> empty answers to the troubling 6 users... Well its v strange
Seems very strange to me too, now I can't think about a reason for that...

> Well can u tell me how can I set 24 hours as my ticket escalation time. It
> inserted 1440 minutes there but it doesn’t counts up to 24 hours. It grows
> somthng v high.
That's the right way to set escalation time.
I dont' clearly understand what you mean with "It grows somthng v high",
however to see the ticket escalated, I think they should be unlocked, i.e.
not assigned to any agent (not sure of that anyway)
Sorry, but I don't use escalation in my environment

> One more thing I also intends, that if a ticket is escalated, an email
> notification gets to my boss.I cant c any such option like ticket
> escalation
> notification. It is there in the notifications but nowhere in the user
> preferences.
Maybe you should configure the GenericAgent for this, but it's not trivial

I'm sorry I can't be much of help on this occasion

Gabriele

Yes, I did the same thing. Out of my 8 users 2 of my users are getting
notifications by this way while others aren’t. While I am able to send empty
answers to the troubling 6 users... Well its v strange

Well can u tell me how can I set 24 hours as my ticket escalation time. It
inserted 1440 minutes there but it doesn’t counts up to 24 hours. It grows
somthng v high.

One more thing I also intends, that if a ticket is escalated, an email
notification gets to my boss.I cant c any such option like ticket escalation
notification. It is there in the notifications but nowhere in the user
preferences.

These problems hanging me till yet.I am trying to find out any solution. See
if u can help.

Thanks a lot for ur cocern.