Hi Andy!

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Andy Lubel wrote:

You may try our Mail-PostMaster package which adds
POP3/POP3S/IMAP/IMAPS-support to OTRS-Admin-View for OTRS 2.1.x. You find

Exactly what does this package do that the current version of OTRS doesn't?

/curious

IMHO OTRS hasn't access to IMAP/IMAPS-config through Admin-GUI. You need to configure it through fetchmail or another console based mail client. Our package adds IMAP/IMAPS configuration to OTRS-GUI. You do not need to use this package but we think it's a good gimmick.

Bye, Rico