I followed upgrade instructions for 2.2.3 and backed up my DB using
PHPMYADMIN.  I completed upgrade and now it is time to reimport the dump and
I can't. Looks like my dump is too big for phpmyadmin import. I tried mysql
Administrator and that said it couldn't restore mysqldumps.  Please help. I
am running on windows xp (used otrs win32 installer) on my internal network.
I know next to nothing about Mysql so please provide detailed instruction on
how to get this dump into the new database.  Mysql has default login (root)
and no password if that helps.

Barry