De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Derek Blevins
Envoyé : mercredi 19 septembre 2007 17:21
À : otrs@otrs.org
Objet : [otrs] AD Single Sign On

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to get OTRS to do single sign on with AD. I've
managed to make LDAP work according to the manual, however the documentation
for true single sign on is confusing.

How is http basic auth supposed to function? And does OTRS really do seamless
logins?

Kind of a newbie here, if someone has a walkthrough that would be great. I'm
sure this has been brought up a dozen times.

Using:
AD 2003
OTRS 2.2.2
CentOS 5

Everything works great, just trying to get SSO working. The only thing I've
found is a module for OTRS 1.3 or similar versions.

Thanks,

Derek Blevins