Hi, Mikkel:

El Jueves, 20 de Septiembre de 2007 10:56, Mikkel Nielsen escribió:
> Hi list.
>

> Im trying to found out how to move the signature up above the quote from
> the orginal messeges in my responses.

I saw other people already answer to your question; I'd just want to add that
that's probably bad idea: to the best of my knowledge, there's a standard for
everything after the "starting signature symbol" (that's "-- ") to be
considered to be part of the signature.  That means, among other things, that
it won't be quoted on aswers as per default behaviour on most mail clients.
--
Jesús M. Navarro
Jefe de Sistemas y Soporte

Teléfono: +34 916 011 373 (ext. 29)