Thanks for your reply!

Now it's weekend and so no job for a while! As soon as I'm back to office
I'll try out what you guys told me to.

>What do you really mean by delay, btw? Are we talking seconds, minutes
or hours here?

Actually that's not a reeeeally substancial delay.... The page stops
responding for 1 minute or so, then it does the job. But that's far more
time as compared to what the staff would consider as an appropriate time for
such a simple action.

Thanks a lot,

Harry Cruz