I've asked this before, but got no response so I'll try again!

Is there any way you can configure the queues to be ordered by the last
updated date instead of the creation date?

We close tickets when we answer them, but we allow follow-ups to reopen
them.  If a customer replies to an old ticket, they appear at the top of
the list ahead of newer queries that were replied to perhaps more
recently.  We like to respond to each communication from a customer in
order, not preferentially deal with those who have followed up older
tickets.

What we'd also like to do is actually do searches like 'show me tickets
updated in the last 24 hours' but the only date field on the search page
is the 'created date'.

If there is nothing out there already, can anyone point us in the right
direction as to submit a feature request, or how we may patch it to do
that ourselves?

Thanks,

Eirik

Eirik Pettersen, Chief Technology Officer, Gandi Group Ltd

www.gandi.net/www.moonfruit.com