Hi All,
 I have a query. Hoping that you guys can provide some info..Straight to the
point... My question is : Why is it that there is no bulk selection facility
(check box as is present for all the tickets in queue view) present for the
tickets that are returned by search facility of otrs?
 Is it possible to add this bulk action to the search returned tickets? Will
this addition, of bulk facility post search, and its induced operation
impact,albiet wrongly, the tickets current stand-in operations.

 In short, can you list some problems,if any, that can occur if this bulk
facility is extended to tickets that are returned post normal search.

 Please respond.

 Thanks and regards,
 Aleem