Hello All,

I have a couple questions about the Time Accounting Module.

        How do you use it?  I’ve been looking all over for some documents on
the Time Accounting Module, and I can find anything, please help!!!

We would like to use this to track on-going projects, and our time that we
spend on those projects.  From the looks of the module, this will work for what
we are look for. Here is an example of what I’m running into:

Clicked on TimeAccounting, get Edit Time Account Preference.
Added two Actions, Start and Stop, (not quite sure the Action is for, so I
figured I play a little.
Clicked on the User and clicked submit.

But I not see anything really happing.

Under the ProjectSetting, I added a project called Reports

I’m just not seeing where this module is working.  Any, and I do mean any help
would be so helpful.

Thanks,
Alan Norton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.